Friday, September 12, 2014

Intro

Hi, 
My name is Alyssa Downing! This summer I worked alot at my towns after school programs summer camp I was in the first grade room and I loved it. I had weekends off so that was a plus! I went to some concerts, Luke Bryan, Beyonce and JZ and Drake! I visited the Cape and Rhode Island a lot and went to Myrtle beach where I went para-sailing for the first time which was a lot of fun!

I am taking this class because I am an early childhood education major and it is needed to get into the program (I WISH THIS WAS ONE OF THE ONLY REQUIREMENT to get in the program!)  I'm really excited for this class and can't wait to start going to the schools! 







  

1 comment:

  1. Im extremely jealous you got to go parasailing and went to the Cape! Havnt done either of those!

    ReplyDelete